I have a user who is unable to access a page.
The page has no restrictions applied to it, and there are none applied to the parent pages in the page tree.
The user is in a group that has view and add comment permission in the space the page is within.
Other users in the same group have been able to view the page and leave comments.
I have used Brian Engert's user macro to view which users have permission to view the page from here https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/List-users-who-have-access-to-confluence-page/qaq-p/217593 and in the list of users, the user with the problem is missing.
The user with the problem is able to browse and post to other spaces in Confluence with no issues.
Do any tools that I'm not finding that can help me narrow down what is blocking this user's access, or some logging settings that could help give clues as to how I can fix this?