From Trello I create a link to a Jira issue and that works fine. However, when I click through to the Jira issue, I no longer see the link back to Trello. It's not in the "Mentioned on" section anymore. How do I get that working?
Hi Kirsten,
Could you check if in Jira you're using the 'New View'? If you're in the new view, you'll likely see a banner at the top that informs you about the new issue view and there's a link for 'See the old view' which should allow you to switch to the old view.
Once in the 'old view' you might see the Trello links appear again under the 'Issue Links'/'Mentioned in'.
See also https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-70117
I am using the new view, but this was happening in the old view. I do see it now in the old one.
Any idea when JRACLOUD-70117 will be fixed? We got an email that our instance will be using the new view soon and we need this to be there.
It works for me in the old view, how do I set up this feature for a new one?
Vote for this issue here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-74294
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.