Hi, I need some help about calendars. Now I have a Calendar on a page in Confluence and we need to print and delivery to HHRR.
I try to export Confluence page to PDF but that didn't work.
Hi Ana,
You should be able to right click on the page and select Print. It might not be the prettiest print view, but it works.
Or...if you have a screen capture tool like Snagit you can use that to create an image of the calendar and print from there.
Hope this helps,
-Scott
Thnx, but I hope that it not will the only option, it's a really good tool but I can't believe this calendar can export to PDF, Excel, etc
Unfortunately, those are the only options. I wish I had better news for you.
Thnx, this week I have been search an other component to use to do my task
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.