Hi, actually I have newly taken JIRA Core's self managed starter license, I have installed atlassian-jira-core-8.1.0-x64.exe and it has launched in url http://localhost:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa, but on this page I am not able to login to JIRA as I don't have credentials, hence please help to login
Hi @Abhijit Dongre !
Haven't you created the administrator account during the installation process?
Hi Grig, actually when I installed atlassian-jira-core-8.1.0-x64.exe, it has not asked to create admin account. Let me un-install and install it again
I choosed Express Install, it installed itself and launched in browser, it didnt asked to create Admin account also in launched browser it is not showing any setup Wizard, please refer snapshot.
It is not showing JIRA setup wizard as below, please help
If you have your database set up as in the installation guide as well as other production requirements you can easily choose "I'll set it up myself" and go on.
You probably updated an existing installation instead of a fresh install. Try your old User:pass.
Oh, yes, I didn't notice the upper image, sorry.
If this is not a fresh installation I suggest you just start over.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.