I am not able to find Server ID for Atlassian Jira Core 8.1
Hello,
If your user is included in the Administrator group, then you will have the Administrator access.
You can find Server Id in cog item -> System -> System Info
Hi, actually I have newly taken JIRA Core's self managed starter license, I have installed atlassian-jira-core-8.1.0-x64.exe and it has launched in url http://localhost:8080/secure/Dashboard.jspa, but on this page I am not able to login to JIRA as I don't have credentials, hence please help to login
If you installed Jira, it will have asked you to provide the first admin user - you should log in with the credentials you gave it.
If you have lost or forgotten these, then you can try the reset password option (if you had configured a working email server for it), but if not, you will have to change the user credentials in the database.
Thanks Nic, it worked out, I deleted Application Data folder and then re-installed.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.