Tried to change the color in setting but nothing seems to work out. Please help me to remove this color coding.
Hello,
I believe that you have an add-on. which does it. Find this add-on and change the settings of the add-on
Only I am able to see these colors, none of my colleagues are getting these. That is the reason i assume its something with my settings
Jira can not colour items out of the box.
There is a small "past due date" app which will do this, and it's quite configurable. There may be others too, but I agree with Alexey here - Jira does not do this highlighting off-the-shelf, there is an app doing this.
[Copy Comment from inside the conversation - so you can also vote]
Hy guys,
as far as I know - if you display the column "days since last comment" the red and bold red entries occur in the filter list.
Red = more than one week (I guess)
Red and bold = more than 5 weeks (I guess)
Regards Stefan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.