Hi,
If I know a list of JIRA ticket numbers and want to close them all at once without having to go through one ticket at a time, does JIRA allow a user to do that? If so, how to close a list of tickets with one command?
Thank you,
Lawrence
You can use Bulk update for this.
note that your workflow needs to support the transitions that would be necessary to close the the issues, e.g. the closed status having the “All” transition.
The function 'issuekey()' does not seem to work form me. Please see the attached screenshot.
Odd. Do the following work?
issuekey = FI-198481
issuekey In (FI-198481)
Neither of them works. With luck, I see the following work:
issue = FI-198481
issue in (FI-198481, FI-198482)
But, I cannot find the ellipses in the top right? What else did I miss here? Please advise.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.