Have tried just about everything in the forums and can't get collaborative editing to work. Log analyzer says I have a "Synchrony Fails to Start due to a NullPointerException" but when I go to confluence.cfg.xml as suggested by this page: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/synchrony-fails-to-start-due-to-a-nullpointerexception-864652811.html that is linked by the error message, the username and password to my DB is already there. The confluence.cfg.xml file I'm looking at resides in the folder listed as Confluence Hom in System Info/Confluence Admin screen.
I'm running on a windows server 2016 with postgres db 11.2. System was running fine until recent update.
Deleted my install folder, Restarted the wizard and installed again. Everything worked fine until I added the application links. I’m using FQDNs in paths. Could this be the problem?
Hi,
Logs message is vague.Have to paste full error.
Had trouble posting, please see below.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/49rxymrkclj5r4g/atlassian-confluence.log?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2id619yv9khpn6c/atlassian-synchrony.log?dl=0
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.