This discussion started over here but I thought it deserved more prominence.
Share your sticker display on your laptop or other receptacle.
Mine is a work in progress with more Summit 19 stickers to be added.
Boy oh BOY! Do I love stickers ! ! 😍🤘🥇
Here's my work collection. I love it so much because my laptop is a true representation of my OCD-side - all organised, well structured & governed as well as according to process& hierarchy; whilst my notebook is a true reflection of my highly creative and chaotic ADHD side - all over the place but still looking fricking AWESOME !
Big shout out to CORRECTBOOK who make these notebooks - they are really making a big change to the world thanks to these notebooks. Such an awesome cause!https://correctbook.org/
Great idea for a thread! I realize that much of mine have come from the 2 summit's have been to. I think my fav is the 'working on my Jira core' - something about a planking gojira dino that really resonates with me.
Thanks for the CorrectBook reference @Fun Man Andy !
I live in fear of an IT admin who will "force choke" anyone that puts stickers company equipment, so I don't have many but I thought I'd share one I have on my desk that I really like:
I have tried to add a new picture as I have added several new additions to my laptop, but no matter what format I try to attach in, it's not possible, *sigh
Odd. I would think it makes it easier to tell different laptops apart.
There is still room :-)
@Jennifer_Weser Send it to me via slack and I'll post it for you ! 🤩
You're most welcome @LarryBrock
Way to go @Mark Lang
And it's ok if the stickers slightly overlap, so you can definitely have more stickers fun if you want!!
Too true - I'm getting there :-)
@Mark Lang- I believe there are smaller product logo stickers running around. That might give you more room....
@Jennifer_Weser : Here is your masterpiece!!
I absolutely LOVE the "No chaos here!" oneSpecial shout out to @LarryBrock - there's a sticker on here "Be A F*CKING Legend".... would be great if we could find you a sticker that says "But I am A F*cking Legend!"
@[deleted]: That is BRILLIANT!
A long time ago at an old employer IT were having a bit of a gripe about stickers... they then locked horns with one GIThub fanatic and it went sour. When that guy had to hand in his laptop for an upgrade he had covered it head to toe (except screen and keyboard) in LAYERS of stickers
🤩👍
You are too kind @Andy - PTC Redundant !
@Jennifer_Weser- remember that you have to post some text (even if it's just a ".") with a picture.
Still have some space left.. waiting for the best to come!
@K15t GmbH huge fan base here
Not quite the theme of the thread, but a recent sticker collection I recently amassed. :-)
Wow @Payne , I can tell you an awesome banana cake recipe
I am glad Andy shared his notebook as well, here is my tablet (yes it is pretty bare at the moment), and my notebook (which is pretty cluttered with stickers)
@Payne : In my opinion TOTALLY fits the theme and your definitely win the category "Most random sticker collection" !
Looking Epic Jodi! :oD Great to see the notebook in action as well as tablet!
Thanks Andy!
Oh my! That's a lot of unique banana stickers lol
That Grumpy Cat sticker would be priceless now! Also, where did you get those awesome unicorn stickers - love them
Love Taco with sunglasses and the unicorn
Poor Grumpy, my spirit animal
Unicorns are from the awesome k15t, from the Atlassian Summit bag inserts. They are always making amazing stuff!
Where do you guys get those? There Amazing!
The Trello stickers are from a Trello Community event, check online for an event near you: https://aug.atlassian.com/trelloevents/
No trello events in The Netherlands..... :'''o(#Shame !
@Gamegenorator : mainly events... AUGs & Trello events for the Atlassian stuff (like this one below I picked up last night in Amsterdam).... and conferences / workshops / meetups for other stuff.
Here's the AUG I am Chapter Lead of: https://aug.atlassian.com/rotterdam/
Some of my stickers are from my kids sticker books. LOLz !!
Sorry to hear that, why not be a Trello Events Leader too since you area already an AUG Leader @Andy - PTC Redundant
I suddenly started finding teeny tiny stickers to fill the gaps.... my notebook is in OVERDRIVE!
<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/lpmwEYl6N6JEqKtsnv" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/lpmwEYl6N6JEqKtsnv">via GIPHY</a></p>
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.