I'm trying to create a filter to show issues that have not been updated (commented) in a certain amount of time.
The problem is I also have automation set up to remind my users to update their issues via a comment.
This causes any filter I create to show that issues have in fact been updated because of the Automation user commenting on them.
---
So, what I'd like is to be able to create a filter that shows me tickets that have not been updated in at least 5 days, but don't include comments made by the Automation user. (Automation for Jira)
I currently have my filter set up to show issues that have not been updated in the past 5 days.... but the Automation comments are also set up on a 5 day schedule, so it makes this filter pretty much empty, even though my (lazy) users have not updated the issue in over 5 days:
project = BUILD AND resolution = Unresolved AND NOT updatedDate >= -5d ORDER BY status DESC, lastViewed DESC
I came up with this, but it does not work either because it does not look at comments:
project = BUILD AND resolution = Unresolved AND NOT updatedDate >= -5d AND (Not status changed BY addon_com.codebarrel.addons.automation)
Thanks much for any help you can provide!