Hi,
We are using confluence to organize a bunch of content for use with Amazon. Basically what we do is write the content out in Confluence to store and organize the information and then upload to Amazon.
This is for products we sell on Amazon. What is happening is that since we upgraded to the latest version (6.15.2 as I'm writing this) we're getting errors with Amazon when we paste into their uploader saying "Only standard english characters (ASCII) are supported" and it errors out. We have tracked it down to something to do with the space character. If we go through and delete all the spaces and put them back in then it works.
This did not happen on the previous version of confluence (6.12.x) that we were on. I have no idea why this might be happening. I have tried changing the font that confluence uses to a standard unicode font but it did not make any difference.