Ok, so....I've got a scriptrunner post function email set up to let our Testing team know that the build is ready for testing and that there are defects included that need testing.
I've got no problem pulling the custom field "Fixes Defect/s" (highlighted in screen shot and created as a scripted Issue Picker field) but would like to list them and provide a hyper link as I have with the baseline issues (ie RMT-501 & RMT-499)...see below.
Is this possible?
What I'd actually like it to pull is exactly how it shows up on the ticket itself:

And see this rich text format transfer from ticket to email

Instead of looking like this:

Thanks
Condition and configuration:
import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.RendererManager
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.renderer.IssueRenderContext
import com.atlassian.jira.issue.fields.renderer.JiraRendererPlugin
def rendererManager = ComponentAccessor.getComponent(RendererManager)
def issue = ComponentAccessor.issueManager.getIssueByCurrentKey(issue.key)
def wikiRenderer = rendererManager.getRendererForType("atlassian-wiki-renderer")
def renderContext = new IssueRenderContext(issue)
config.deschHTML = wikiRenderer.render(issue.description, renderContext)
return true
Script used for email:
<p>Dear QA Testers,</p>
<p>${issue.summary} (<strong><a href="${baseUrl}/browse/${issue.getKey()}">${issue.getKey()}<a/></strong>) for ${issue.getParentObject().getSummary()} has been completed and is ready for QA Testing. </p>
<p>Items that require Quality (QA) testing are listed in the table below.</p>
<p><br>${deschHTML}</p></br>
<p>If this Build Deployment contained fixes for any baseline defects, you may find the <strong>linked defects</strong> below:</p>
</strong>
${issue.getCustomFieldValue(com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor.getCustomFieldManager().getCustomFieldObjectByName("Fixes Defect/s")
)}</p>
<p>Once testing is complete, ensure that you update your testing subtask as well as the main ticket status.</p>
<p><strong>Please navigate to </strong><strong><a href="${baseUrl}/browse/${issue.getParentObject()}">${issue.getParentObject()}</strong></a> for all release related artifacts.</p>
<p>Regards,</p>
${issue.assignee?.displayName}