Hi,
I recently join into new team and became admin of the server. I realized that one of the Jira project on our server has different feature than two other project that we have.
I wanted to resolve an issue, but turned out there was no workflow setup on this project; so we currently dont have way to resolve an issue manually. I wanted to add workflow but I dont see the option for it in the project setting nor I see option to change the type of project. Ive attached two screenshots of project setting page. First one (BOTS) is the project that I want to add workflow to and second one (IBS) is the other project that are working as we wanted.
Can someone help me with this issue? Preferably, I want to keep the project and fix this issue. Currently, Plan B is to make new project and transfer 200+ issues but i would like to avoid that.

