I want to send weekly email notification to my manager containing the Dashboard View of the project.
I've done this in the past with Better PDF exporter + Jira automation.
PDF exporter allows you to define your templates for your data, or directly export your dashboards.
Jira automation allows you to schedule the sending of the resulting report to any given number of recipients. You have more options to trigger the action of sending the report but just scheduling regular sendings is supported (using CRON syntax).
Hope it helps.
Hi @Rajni Khattarr Sinha ,
As Iago said, Better PDF Exporter for Jira is the go-to app that exports your Jira dashboard to PDF, take a look at some of these examples. You can also use Automation for Jira to create these Jira reports periodically and distribute them via email. You can read more on how to do that here.
Thanks for the mention, @Iago Docando
Thank you @Levente Szabo _Midori_ and @Iago Docando . I will try the suggestions.
I got all excited to automate sending emails from a JSD dashboard using Better PDF but the "Send PDF" automation rule isn't in the cloud-based JSD we have. I *think* this is because another Midori product, "Better PDF Automation for Jira (free!)" has to also be installed. Alas, there's no cloud version of this yet. I looked in the marketplace and didn't see any other PDF exporters that purported to generate dashboard PDFs, much less offer an automation rule to deliver it via email.
Any cloud-based JSD customers have luck finding the right combo of apps?
- Jeff
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.