Hi all,
I know there are ways to find resolution time, but I'm what I'm really looking for is time from one specific status to another. Is there a way to customize this within Jira?
Cheers.
Hello Shay,
Unfortunately, it is now possible to display the time an issue has spent in status, however, there are some add-ons that can provide you with this information.
That been said, you can use the Pivot by Statuses report provided by the Time Reports add-on to get this information:
Let us know if this add-on would be an option for you.
Have a nice day!
Hi,
you can also check our app Status History which shows information about statuses and their times directly on the issue.
if you need some more functionalities, please also have a look at Status History PRO with its reports and special viewer.
Regards,
Lime Trees Support Team
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.