I have one user that has multiple saved filters. On one particular filter, it will take approximately 2 minutes to return a list of 60 items. On the results screen, if she tries to filter on a column, then the system will come back with zero results found.
All of her other filters return in less than 5 seconds and she can sort the results with no problem. Other people can execute the same filter and get results back in less that 5 seconds and can sort on any column without an issue.
I can execute the filter and do not have any issues. However, when I log in as her and execute the filter, I run into the same problems as the user.
Also, we have had her copy the JQL into a new search as well as opening a new search and type the JQL and the results always come back as zero. Even though we know based on the saved filter that there are 60 items that should come back.
We are completely lost of what is causing this behavior or how to go about correcting it. Any thoughts would be appreciated.