Hi Jira Experts,
I am in a situation where i have been asked to implement below scenario
Create a button called " create story" in feature issue type screen and when user clicks on the "create story" button from Feature screen ( workflow) he gets the "story create" screen and fills in all the fields and submits. It should create an issuetype of story.
I tried following
Opened the feature workflow, added a transition ID "create story" with existing step namen and Linked Status ( To Do) with story create screen. This gave me the story create button and when i click on the button it pops up the create story screen but it is updating the same feature and not creating new story.
I have attached the feature screen for your reference.
Expected: It should create a story from feature screen
Could someone guide me to achieve this workflow implementation ?
Regards,
Sunil