How to find the latest bug associated with a given story?
Hello Partha,
I believe that you would like to know what was the last bug linked to a specific Story. Is that correct?
Is any other issue types linked to the Story? Is there different link types depending on the issue type linked?
Basically, you can perform the steps below to achieve it:
- In the old issue view, Navigate to Story > Click in the History tab
- Search for the word Link together with the link type (Blocks, clones, etc)
- Check the issue key of the latest linked issue:
Let me know if this information helps.
I don't find word "Link" anywhere in the history tab of the original story
Can you please let us know if you are using JIRA Server or Cloud?
Also, notice that the history tab will appear as I stated only in the old issue view since it is not available in the lab new issue view yet. To turn off the new issue view you can click on your profile page > Personal Settings.
Additionally, provide us with a screenshot of what you are seeing in the history tab, hiding the confidential information from your instance.
What is this old issue view?
How can I find out if it is Jira server or cloud? I access through a web portal.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.