Hello all! Please bear with me as I'm very new to JIRA. While in school to become a programmer, my mentor suggested I apply what I'm learning in a project this summer. He also suggested making this as close to real-world work experience as we can by adding JIRA to our project. My questions:
Research indicates I can run the JIRA server on my own Linux box for $10 a year. For our single project, can the embedded database be used? Only two users and this one project will be tracked in it. I'd think this would qualify as "evaluation" would you agree?
I'm not opposed to adding MySQL to the Linux box. I'm sure this is all good stuff I'll need to know on the job. If the embedded database is sufficient, that's much simpler. Please advise.
Thank you for helping me understand what I need to do to get this going.