Hi allIs there a difference between status = "Needs More Info" status WAS "Needs More Info" ON now()I was under the assumption both should return the same results (current bugs with that particular status) However I noticed they dont in few cases.(when the status are customized) Is my assumption incorrect. I also tried using during with future dates. It returned the same discrepancy. Rohan
status = "Needs More Info"
is what will get you the issues with the given status now. I don't know how WAS and ON works but seems that is not doing the job for you
I wanted to have a query which gives status at any particular day. So I was running WAS "Needs More Info" ON "date" . Where date was being replaced by a script with an appropriate date value. However the result does not match status = Needs More Info which does not make sense. It works for some status not for few customized status onle
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.