When setting an issue / story / item status to done I don't see a resolution anywhere, I'm not asked for a resolution etc. Some items are won't fix or duplicate and I want to flag them as such. I've looked up help to edit the workflow but when I follow the instructions I end up in one that says "This workflow is managed internally by Jira Software. Do not manually modify this workflow." I noticed that you shouldn't put resolutions on your screens where you would naturally expect to see it because Jira doesn't have the capability to know when something on a screen should be editable or not. This seems like a pretty common operation for an issue tracking system so I'm amazed it is so difficult to configure.
Update: I threw caution to the wind and edited this workflow anyhow (although strangely it did not have an edit link the first time I visited the page). This made the resolution screen appear, but now time spent is required which makes no sense for Won't Do or Duplicate items. I've looked at field configuration in settings per other docs where this field does not appear and the Resolution screen definition and don't see any way to make it not required.