Confluence is being used in our organization. It's great because everyone can create a space and start creating documents.
But it's also a problem because we still haven't agreed as a team how to use it properly.
I'm new to Confluence so I'm not an expert on it's use just yet.
Currently, I'm producing these kinds of documents:
1. Roadmaps - for both stakeholders and joe public
2. Technical documents - of every kind
3. Architecture documents
4. Release notes
5. R&D documents
6. Government initiatives
7. Jira tracking reports
8. Requirements documents
What I would love to see is a way to implement a single-source document system that lets me keep all of these documents in sync with each other.
I understand that xml-based document systems work well because of the nature of their structure. Roughly speaking, in our organization I see the relationship between documents this way:
Roadmaps
> Requirements
>> Technical documents
>> Architecture documents
>> Release notes
Can I create a structured system like this with Confluence? If not, what other tools do you recommend?