I followed the Here Be Dragons tutorial which covered everything for my other apps (fisheye, jira, confluence) but for bamboo it creates the application link, I specify to share users however I can't log in locally with a jira user and jira users do not show up in the bamboo user list.
I tried using the previously unmentioned user repositories link which requires you specify an application name and password which is not something you can configure in Jira.
1) Is it possible to use jira for user management for bamboo?
2) If so how do I set it up because apparently the jira application link setup does not work despite completing without error in the logs
All attempts to lnik to a jira user repo in bamboo using the user repositories link have failed with exceptions in the log due to failed authentication, NOT because it considers my Jira server not to be a valid crowd rest service. Is there a specific setting I need to be using for user and password (e.g. system login, existing jira user, hardcoded value?)
thanks
Brendan