I will be creating Confluence Release pages to list the issues in Jira which are to be in a release. Once this page has its list, it must keep them without changing because people may refer back to it later and see what issues went out with what release. Yes, I can do this manually, but I found that Confluence can tap into Jira issues through this macro:http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/DOC/JIRA+Issues+Macro
However, that macro seems to be based on having a Jira filter created, which means that for each release I would need to create a Jira filter and paste the macro into the new release page. So I would like it to just import the Jira isses columns one time and not refer back to the filter. Later I can change just the filter and get the new list for a new release.
If what I ask is not possible with that macro, is there some other non-manual way of doing this?