In the new view, could someone tell us where the export function is? In the old view there was an icon to click and export. Thank you.
Hi @Rachel Abide
Are you trying to export an issue? If so, simply select the Export this Issue in another format button. Should look like the below;
Or do you mean exporting a project?
Let me know either way.
Thanks
Danny,
Thanks for the quick reply. I'm looking to export at the issue level. The view in your screen shot is from an older version of JIRA I believe, the version I'm looking at no longer has that icon. See below:
Thank you for the screenshot, I can see you are using a Next-Gen project. Unfortunately, Next-Gen projects do not currently have the ability to export at the issue level at this time. My suggestion would be to either Create a back up of the entire project and import it as a classic Jira Project into a Jira Cloud instance OR if you just need a few issues you could either clone or move the issue over to a classic Jira project which could then be exported.
I would also feed this back via the feedback button in the lower corner of the navigation panel to the left.
Hope this helps
As far as I know the "export" feature is simply not available in the "new issue view" yet.
We are working on an app that adds super-powerful PDF export capabilities to Jira Cloud. It integrates to the "new issue view", too (among a lot of other screens):
Find more details here: http://www.midori-global.com/products/better-pdf-exporter-for-jira/cloud/
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.