I use JIRA 6.4.1. How is it possible to disable the "Provide feedback button" on the project view (see attached screenshot)?
Jira-Project-Sidebar.png
Hey there,
Please follow these instructions:
insert into pluginstate values ('com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:projects-feedback-web-panel','false'); insert into pluginstate values ('com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:feedback-issue-collector','false');
insert into pluginstate values ('com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:enable-project-centric-navigation-user-option','false');
-- Arthur Gonçalves
Another Option would be to configure your Announcement Banner and add the following:
<style type="text/css">
.jira-projects-feedback-collector {
display:none !important;
}
</style>
This will hide the button.
-Ibrahim
Yes. But I would call this solution as a workaround.
It would be better to have a JIRA configuration option within the admin interface or similar location.
There was a suggestion raised on our public issue tracker, https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-42578. It has been labeled as won't fix. Although I do not know why this happened, I thought I would offer this workaround here
Thanks for this workaround.
If no announcement banner was actually definded, I'd add this in the "style" tag body :
.alertHeader {display:none !important;}
This would remove the small blank space added by the empty banner.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.