I am creating two boards using one project. The first kanban board contains issues that are being worked on. The second kanban board is a history of the first Kaban board containing the "DONE" issues only.
The boards have been created (project too). My plan is move the "DONE" issues from the first kanban board to the second (history board) on a 30 day basis. Then clean-up (delete) the "DONE" issues from the first board on a 30 day basis.
Problem is that when I delete the issues from the first board it also deletes them from the second board. I have even tired creating the History board with all the Done issues (copying the first board) which worked. Then I tired creating a filter to just pull selected issues from the first board based on a selected UPDATEDATE. It pulled the correct issues into the history board but deleted all the other issues in the history board. I wanted those issues to append in the History board.
Is there a way to accomplish keeping history issues in one board and appending issues from another board?