Hello,
I´m having problems follwing this guide:
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/running-jira-applications-over-ssl-or-https-861253906.html
The first part, Generate the Java KeyStore was done succesfully.
However, I'm having problems with the 2nd part of the guide, configuring the web server.
I have tried the standard steps using the JIRA configuration tool, but after restart the JIRA app I get this error:
I understand that the changes I made through the JIRA configuration tool is only making changes in the server.xml file.
So I tried the Advanced configuration, configuring the 8443 connector directly on the server.xml file
as it follows:
<Connector port="8443" protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" SSLEnabled="true"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25"
enableLookups="false" disableUploadTimeout="true"
acceptCount="100" scheme="https" secure="true"
sslEnabledProtocols="TLSv1.2,TLSv1.3"
clientAuth="false" useBodyEncodingForURI="true"
keyAlias="jira" keystoreFile="<JIRA_HOME>/jira.jks" keystorePass="changeit" keystoreType="JKS"/>I had the same error. I edit the kestoreFile and pass to what I have.
I edit again this file and added in the connector:
relaxedPathChars="[]|"
relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
Bur I'm still having the same error.
This server is on production. So, to do rollback I configure http only again in the config tool and replace a backup of the sserver.xml file
This is what I´m running:
Server version: Apache Tomcat/8.5.32
- v7.13.1#713001-sha1:5e06076