Hi everyone,
I was doing a system restore and when it finished I restarted the Jira Server, but now the page shows me this:
JIRA had problems starting up
This page is for JIRA administrators. If you're seeing this page, your JIRA administrator is probably working to restore the service.
JIRA encountered the following problems during startup. You need to fix any errors before you start JIRA again.
Setup: JIRA couldn't create the jira.home directory
Ensure JIRA has permission to create and write to the jira.home directory /data/jirasandbox.digitaslbi.io-home.
Review our documentation for more information on setting your JIRA home.
Learn more
If you're unable to fix the problems and need to contact support, we can respond faster if you provide the logs of your instance.
i've already checked and my profile has the permissions to run that scripts, because I'm working as Root profile and he is the owner of all files in Jira.io/app and Jira.io/home. I've restarted several times my instance and haven't gotten any good result.
Can any one please help me?