Hi
I'm having problems downloading the latest confluence via ubuntu commandline
wget https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download/atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.bin --2019-05-08 14:17:01-- https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download/atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.binResolving www.atlassian.com (www.atlassian.com)... 18.234.32.153, 18.234.32.152, 18.234.32.154Connecting to www.atlassian.com (www.atlassian.com)|18.234.32.153|:443... connected.HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 404 Not Found2019-05-08 14:17:01 ERROR 404: Not Found.
I'm connecting just cannot grab file.
Any help appreciated
Steve
Hello there!
Steve I believe that our issue here lies on where we are requesting the file. Looking at the download link taken straight from our Download Page I see this:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/downloads/binary/atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.bin
While on your link we have this:
https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/download/atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.bin
We are currently looking at the incorrect path, taking in consideration the URL you used to try and download the *.bin file. It seems we are missing the /binary/ part of it.
Would it be possible for you to try the URL linked above? Here is how it should look like:
wget https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/downloads/binary/atlassian-confluence-6.15.4-x64.bin
Hope this helps. Let us know if this works for you Steve!
Perfect.
It works fine. Please resolve
Now off to do my install.
rgds
Glad to help Steve!
If you ever need to know something, come share with the Community.
THANKS IT WORKS VERY WELL;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.