Hi everyone,
I've found a number of questions and issues relating to this, including this issue for multi-language support in Jira Service Desk, but am still none the wiser.
We are in the process of setting up our Service Desk customer portal, which we'd like to have in two languages: English (default) & Dutch.
Configuring the default language isn't a problem, and I've changed my own profile preferences to Dutch to see what is actually translated. I noticed that the only elements translated to Dutch are the standard fields in Service Desk. This means that our Dutch customers are guided through the portal in their own language, but all of the options that we provide them are still in English (the language in which they are written).

Is it possible to have two (or more) different language versions of the same customer portal? And if so, how can I set this up?
Just to be clear - the system doesn't necessarily have to translate all of the text automatically, we can translate it manually. I just want to structure the same customer portal in such a way that it can be used by both our international and domestic clients.
Thanks in advance!
Jennifer