Hi
Currently I have a Java Project which handles custom Gadgets and running on Jira Server 7.6.4. In order to keep updated with Jira Server upgrades, we have decided to do a Jira Server upgrade to version 7.6.11 (which I think is the most stable version of Jira Server now - please let me know if there is a more stable version exists as per Atlasssian recommendations)
So, in order to align with this Upgrade, we would like to know whether it is mandatory to change the versions to 7.6.11 of following artifacts/jars in my Java Project which are having the version 7.6.4 now.
- Jira-api.jar
- Jira-project.jar
- Jira-components.jar
Note:
The version 7.6.4 of Jira-api.jar is located in repo like http://repo.spring.io/plugins-release/com/atlassian/jira/jira-api/7.6.4/
Also , is there any performance impacts if we keep the above jars as it is ( I mean no changes to the Java Project) after the upgrade?
Appreciate your response on this.
Regards
Piyal