I have created a Structure and just added about 6 Quick Filters (Transforms) to it.
When I attempted to use the new Quick Filters, I was surprised that turning on one filter, seemed to enable about 2 or 3 other filters.
It seemed like some sort of hierarchical control was associated with them.
I turn on the 6th one I added, and 4 filters turn on together.
I edit the name of the 6th one, and the name for the 1st of the 6 filters opens up. (weird)
When I select the 6th one, the first filter shows up as the active filter.
When I disable the 1st filter, all four "grouped' filters are disabled.
Best I know, I was not associating the Quick Filters in any way.
I tried cloning the Structure and starting over, and the new structure keeps the wonky behavior.
Is this a know bug, or have I bumbled across some control with structures unaware?