Hi,
We just updated from stash to BitBucket. SSO is working. If I login to say confluence and then go to the BitBucket URL I am logged in. If I logout of of BitBucket it will automatically log me out of Confluence. The issue is if I login to BitBucket, go to Confluence or Jira and then select the logout option from Jira or Confluence if I go back to BitBucket I will still be logged in. The only way to be logged out of BitBucket is to go to my BitBucket URL and click logout. What's interesting is if I log out of BitBucket I then can't get to Jira or Confluence without logging back in.
EDIT: In crowd if I have consistent client IP address checked then the issue goes away. If I have it unchecked the issue comes back. The reason I had it unchecked is because after upgrading confluence SSO would not work with it. So my options are:
1) consistent client IP address - Set that to yes and SSO wont work on confluence.
2) consistent client IP address - Uncheck that, SSO will work confluence but then when logging out of Jira, Confluence etc., the user remains logged in to BitBucket (and they think they are logged out which now becomes a security concern).
Is this a bug or is there a configuration issue? One note Crowd, Stash and Jira are using AJP connectors. Confluence is using a reverse proxy. Can this have anything to do with my issue of SSO not working with Confluence?