I want to be able to use a filter similar to the one below on my kanban or scrum board but when I use it - it's pulling in every status that might be used by other issues in the jira instance. I only want it to show the ones in my scheme - any suggestions?
project = GLPLENABLE OR issuetype = epic AND "which other teams are involved?" = gi_plat_enabler OR labels = gi_plat_enabler ORDER BY Rank ASC
I know it's the which other teams are involved and/or the labels that is causing this but I need this to help me have accurate information for the teams/squads in my area. I know I can just move the unused status's to the unmapped status column but I really don't want another 20 or more statuses listed and more importantly I really don't want the squads using just any status that they want to.
Thanks, Ann