Hello,
I am trying to configure Confluence through an Apache Proxy, using this guide but I have some issues.
In server.xml if I use the direct HTTPS connector as:
<Connector port="8090" connectionTimeout="20000" redirectPort="8443"
maxThreads="48" minSpareThreads="10"
enableLookups="false" acceptCount="10" debug="0" URIEncoding="UTF-8"
protocol="org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11NioProtocol"
scheme="http" proxyName="team.domain.com" proxyPort="80"/>
And apache2 virtual host config:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName team.domain.com
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyPreserveHost On
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} !^/synchrony
RewriteRule ^/(.*) http://team.domain.com:8090/$1 [P]
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass /synchrony http://team.domain.com:8091/synchrony
<Location /synchrony>
Require all granted
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{HTTP:UPGRADE} ^WebSocket$ [NC]
RewriteCond %{HTTP:CONNECTION} Upgrade$ [NC]
RewriteRule .* ws://team.domain.com:8091%{REQUEST_URI} [P]
</Location>
ProxyPass / http://team.domain.com:8090
ProxyPassReverse / http://team.domain.com:8090
<Location />
Require all granted
</Location>
</VirtualHost>
But whenever I go to http://team.domain.com always got redirect to https://domain.com.
I'm using DigitalOcean WordPress OneClick VPS.
Here is my apache2 `000-default.conf` default virtual hosts config:
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerAdmin webmaster@localhost
DocumentRoot /var/www/html
<Directory /var/www/html/>
Options FollowSymLinks
AllowOverride All
Require all granted
</Directory>
ErrorLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/error.log
CustomLog ${APACHE_LOG_DIR}/access.log combined
RewriteEngine on
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =domain.com [OR]
RewriteCond %{SERVER_NAME} =www.domain.com
RewriteRule ^ https://%{SERVER_NAME}%{REQUEST_URI} [END,NE,R=permanent]
</VirtualHost>
Could anyone please help.
Thank you so much.