Hi guys,
So I'm trying to push my code into bitbucket and getting this error:
$ git pushLogon failed, use ctrl+c to cancel basic credential prompt.Password for 'https://dominicso4@bitbucket.org':remote: Invalid username or passwordfatal: Authentication failed for 'https://dominicso4@bitbucket.org/lendlease_corp/salesforcecicdtest.git/'
I put the correct password and everything but I still keep getting this error.
I also ensured that there are no special characters on my password.
Any guidance on this would be great!
Hi @dominicso2
Thank you for sharing the tests/checks you already performed.
After checking your account we can see that your user data is managed by your organization. Due to the SSO we don't store your password hash and therefore we cannot use your normal password for this operation. You need to create an app password. The page below will give you the steps you need to create such a password:
Please let us know here if that solves the issue or not.
This solve the issues for me. Thanks.
Same for me, Thanks
Worked for me as well. Thank you
This does not work for me. I'm on latest to date ubuntu and vscode.Cannot clone a bitbucket project, every time it gives me:
remote: Your credentials lack one or more required privilege scopes.fatal: unable to access 'https://bitbucket.org.....
tried about everything I could search on google
Tried adding app key, tried ssh tunnel, still nothing works for me.Absolutely sure that I use the correct username and password.
Any suggestions?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.