Hi,
I am looking for a way to create a Jira ticket whenever a pull request is created in Bitbucket (against a particular branch).
I am familiar with Triggers on the Jira side via the workflow, but they are not available on the "create" transition, only available after (the ticket is created).
I am open to any plugin suggestions, however the plugins I have found add a "create ticket button", and at the moment we would like this to be an automated action.
We do not have scriptrunner for bitbucket and unfortunately this use case won't justify paying for the license (we have it for Jira and it works great, but may not be suited in this scenario, not sure).
It appears as if creating a Hook may be the solution, but I have no experience with them, so I thought it be best to ask around for possible available solutions before digging into writing my own.
Thanks,
Erik