There is a required custom field "Target Completion Date" that I have not included on either of the screens in my project. However it is in the default screen.
In the Configure Issue Type Screen, I configured the Issue Type (DM Issue) to be used for creating the issue and the screen scheme for creating an issue (DM2: Created Issue Scheme) to that Create operation in the Issue Type Screen scheme (DM2: Demand Mgmt Item Type Screen Scheme) linked to the project.
The Default issue Type remains linked to the Issue Type Screen Scheme (DM2: Demand Mgmt Item Type Screen Scheme) in this same Issue Type Screen Scheme. The Default Screen Scheme contains the field "Target Completion Date". I don't have the option to remove the default Issue Type from the Issue Type Screen Scheme.
When I try to enter a JIRA in my new project I get the error "! Target Completion Date: Target Completion Date is required". How do I configure this new Project so it does not reference the "Target Completion Date"
Thanks in advance for your assistance,
Brenda