Hi,
I'm trying to export confluence pages containing videos to PDFs, but it's not working. Can someone suggest a solution or workaround for it?
TIA,
Mrinalika
Hi Mrinalika Akula,
I'm able to export pages to PDF no problem with videos on them, but we use K15t Scroll PDF Exporter which might be why it does work for me.
My experience, however, is that Confluence sometimes has difficulties rendering certain macros or exports if there is a special character (such as a question mark or colon) in the page title. Is this the case for you?
Regards,
Jennifer
Hi @Mrinalika Akula ,
This may be a bug...take a look at CONFSERVER-52839. Does that match what you are running into?
-Scott
Hi Jennifer,
Thanks for responding. I'm using Confluence Cloud. I'm not sure if that's the issue here.
Hi Scott,
Thanks for the response. We are using Confluence Cloud, I'm not sure if multimedia exports work in Confluence Cloud.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.