Hi,
following situation.
On Ticket creation of a Subtask Ticket (not linked) I will run an automation which is looking for a string part of the summary of the Subtask and search a "Non Subtask" Issue with the same string part in it's summary and link them.
My Automation looks like this:
1.
Trigger: On Issue Creation with the following JQL Filter (Update Schwachstellenmeldung is the subtask issue)
project = "TSM" AND issuetype = "Update Schwachstellenmeldung"
2.
Look for related Issues Rule with a JQL Search (Schwachstellenmeldung is the non Subtask Issue) (I have to use the Unicode for {,})
issuetype = "Schwachstellenmeldung" AND summary ~ "\u007b\u007btriggerIssue.fields.summary.substringBefore(' Updat')\u007d\u007d" 3.
If there is a Issue found link them
So fare so good.
The problem is that the No. 2 doesn't work well. I get the error that it expect a')' but gets an '}}'
Whats the problem here?
Best reagards,
Stephan