Hi,I'm wondering why I can't create more than 10 issue- links at once.I want to search for issues with a filter or a JQL to create any number of issue-links. As you can see in the second screen the result of my search is limited to 10 issues. I even can't take the next 10 issues...I have to use in my JQL "issue in linkedIssues(issueKey,linkType)") to get the next 10 but this is not really a good usability.Is there any chance to manipulate the amount of issues are shown in the result list?
Thanks.
link-issues.PNGsearch-result-limited-to-10.PNG
Hi Jörg! You can change it from your Profile -> Preferences -> Page size.
Regards, Aylin.
Hi Aylin,
unfortunately the Page size in users profile doesn't change the amount of issues listed in that window. It only changes the amount of issues in the issue navigator.Regards,
Joerg
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.