This week we updated our Confluence installation from 6.6 to 6.15.2 for Data Center.Everything seemed to be working fine, untill I tried to create an space.The following error appeared:
Logging:
019-05-03 10:21:04,335 WARN [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-16] [common.security.jersey.XsrfResourceFilter] passesAdditionalBrowserChecks Additional XSRF checks failed for request: https://[confluence-dns-name/rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk , origin: https://[confluenceserver.domain]:8443 , referrer: https://[confluenceserver.domain]:8443/ , credentials in request: true , allowed via CORS: false-- referer: https://[confluenceserver.domain]:8443/ | url: /rest/analytics/1.0/publish/bulk | traceId: f1f5a8281518b020 | userName: {adminuser]2019-05-03 10:21:05,942 WARN [https-jsse-nio-8443-exec-13] [confluence.impl.hibernate.ConfluenceHibernateTransactionManager] doRollback Performing rollback. Transactions:->[PluginReadWriteTx]: PROPAGATION_REQUIRED,ISOLATION_DEFAULT (Session #1836970420)-- referer: https://[confluenceserver.domain]:8443/| url: /rest/create-dialog/1.0/space-blueprint/dialog/web-items | traceId: b4ad19d41136f385 | userName: {adminuser]
I tried the fix stated in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-questions/Unknown-server-error-when-trying-to-create-a-space/qaq-p/903634
I deleted the following tables and cleared the cache.
DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_SPACE_BLUEPRINT_AO";DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_C_TEMPLATE_REF";DROP TABLE "AO_54C900_CONTENT_BLUEPRINT_AO";
But the problem still persists.Any further ideas?
Hi @Rick ,
it seems that your issue can be resolved using the following approach https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/after-upgrading-confluence-you-are-unable-to-create-new-pages-or-spaces-785457379.html
Could you try that?
Fabio
welcome on board of Atlassian Community.
It seems like you're running into this bug:
Atlassian adviced to update to Confluence 6.15.3, but this release is no longer available for download due to another bug.
I'd recommend you to reach out directly to Atlassian support (https://support.atlassian.com) as quick as possible.
I hope that helps you.
Good luck and best wishesChrisSTAGIL
Hi Fabio, thanks for your reply. Our server.xml already contains the parameters.
Hi Christopher,thank you for your reply.I guess we'll wait for a new release. In the meantime we'll use the workaround with a direct URL to creat the space (/spaces/createspace-start.action)
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.