Hi,
The JIRA add watcher field is not prompting user names in my new HP 64 bit laptop.It wasnt a problem earlier in my dell 32 bit laptop. It used to work fine in firefox.Now its not working.What can be the reason for this issue?
Please help.
It-helpdesk fixed the problem..There was some issue related to the laptop itself.
Hey Neha,
I checked the known issues and I could not find any known issue in this area. As far as I can see there should not be any problem because of the 64 bit client machine.
In this situation, there are a bunch of things you could try in order to drill down to the root cause of the problem :
Hope this helps!
Is it working in any environments now? If not, did you check whether you still have the "Browse Users" global permission?
Hey Ruchi,
Thanks for the suggesstions..I will try them and see if it solves my problem!
Hi Jobin,
It is working fine on other environments.Its just not working on my laptop.I checked ,i do have the 'Browse Users' permission..
Didnt find a solution as yet..:(
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.