Hi,
I have disabled the notification message's content by disabling Page-edited-notification, page-trashed-notification, etc at Confluence Content Notification Plugin.
Any idea, how to get these component enabled again?
Brs,
Anh Dung Le
I have found a solution for this issue.
Clearing the plugin's catches by shutting down Confluence and remove these directories from Confluence home directory and restart Confluence and I can now enabling all modules again:
<confluence-home>/bundled-plugins
<confluence-home>/plugins-cache
<confluence-home>/plugins-osgi-cache
<confluence-home>/plugins-temp
<confluence-home>/bundled-plugins_language
log in as Confluence system administrator, open the addons / apps page, list all apps/addons, also the system addons.
Search for the Confluence Content Notification plugin & check if all modules are enabled.
Best
JP
Hi Jan-Peter,
As I have told, I have dissabled Page-edited-notification, page-trashed-notification, etc at Confluence Content Notification Plugin but unable to enable them again.
if you are still System Administrator you should be able to switch the modules back on.
Are you a System Administrator of the Confluence server?
I had a similar issue where I wasn't able to edit a module, after Confluence 7.0 this option was removed. I was able to edit the module found in the support docs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.