Hi,
I have this error in the question's title.
I can not figure out what can be wrong.
OS: CentOS 7
domain name is not real and therefore you see server.domain
Here is my settings for server.xml
```
<Connector port="7991" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false"
scheme="https" proxyName="server.domain" proxyPort="443" secure="true"/>
<Connector port="7992" relaxedPathChars="[]|" relaxedQueryChars="[]|{}^\`"<>"
maxThreads="150" minSpareThreads="25" connectionTimeout="20000" enableLookups="false"
maxHttpHeaderSize="8192" protocol="HTTP/1.1" useBodyEncodingForURI="true" redirectPort="8443"
acceptCount="100" disableUploadTimeout="true" bindOnInit="false" scheme="http"
proxyName="server.domain" proxyPort="80"/>
```
apache conf file content
```
<VirtualHost *:80>
ServerName server.domain
ProxyRequests Off
ProxyVia Off
<Proxy *>
Require all granted
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:7992/
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:7992/
RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{SERVER_PORT} !443
RewriteRule ^(/(.*))?$ https://%{HTTP_HOST}/$1 [R=301,L]
</VirtualHost>
<VirtualHost *:443>
ServerName server.domain
SSLProxyEngine on
SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /home/centos/.cert/key.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /home/centos/.cert/key.key
ProxyRequests off
ProxyPreserveHost on
<Proxy *>
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Proxy>
ProxyPass / http://127.0.0.1:7991/
ProxyPassReverse / http://127.0.0.1:7991/
</VirtualHost>
```
The Base URL is `https://server.domain`
What I need to do to make it work over https?
The problem is not exist at all over http however I still use proxy
Thank you