Dear Atlassian,
I am currently exploring the potential of Jira/Confluence for the company I work for.
My company is an accountancy firm that requires clients to send in sensitive documents.
This means that we want to give (external) clients access to a safe environment in which they can drop their information (possibly via Multi-Factor Authorisation). The demo on Confluence on youtube claimed that folders can be made public, but will then be indexed by google and will be publicly accessible by anyone, this, of course, would be a major security hazard for our company and our clients.
Is it possible to create safe folders in which clients can drop their documents, possibly via an anonymous invitation link, or by adding them into the system as users? (would the latter count towards the Confluence/Jira license user count?)
I am asking the above in regards to both general IT-security and privacy, but also with regards to the EU GDPR, and accountancy compliance regulations.
Thank you for your time,
With kind regards,
Maurice