Hi Atlassian team,
I used to be a general user to confluence and jira. I found they are very useful for my work within the company. In the coming future, I am going to move to another new company. What I have heard is that the company does not have confluence and jira. One of my task is to set it up for that new company. As I mentioned at the beginning, I am a normal user. Therefore, I have no idea about the cost and infrastructure setup. I found some useful pages. For example, for confluence, the cost for 10 users is about USD 10. Also, for page setup, I can use my own domain name and need infra team to help as well. However, if I run into more questions, would there be an email that we keep in touch? just like for own domain, should I buy new hardware and what is the min requirement? I believe I will have more and more questions when I really join the new company.
my email: m93008081@gmail.com
Best regards,
hoff