I have recently set up email ticketing for our service desk and am noticing that the email address being used is making a blank comment everytime any kind of notifiable action is taken on the ticket. So if I (as a service desk employee) make a comment, that comment gets sent out to the user and then a minute or two later the help desk email will make a blank comment on the ticket, this is also sent out to the user. I noticed that only on email requests is the help desk email being added as a request participant automatically.
I believe the issue could stem from the fact that the help desk email is connected to the help desk user account, this account needs service desk permissions to run automations as well as other things. Is there any way to make it so the help desk email isn't added as a request participant?