Dear All,
I have tried more than 6 times to install confluence 6.15.3 on Ubuntu 18.04 using Postgresql version 10.7 and it always crashed on same place with errors below.
I have increase memory of catalina of confluence to 4096m for Xmx and Xms. I have repeatly drop database in postgresql and recreate them using encoding UTF8; however, all my efforts failed. I am running out of idea of how to make confluence runs in my server. It is physical server with more than enough RAM (32 GB ECC) and 2 CPU of E5-2609 v2 @ 2.50GHz. I have more than enough hardware specs to run confluence for first time installation. Why is it always failing with the same error below.
I used this command in psql to create database in postgresql:
CREATE DATABASE "confluence" WITH OWNER "confluenceuser" ENCODING 'UTF8' LC_COLLATE = 'en_US.utf8' LC_CTYPE = 'en_US.utf8' TEMPLATE template0;
Please help.
------
WARNING [Catalina-utility-1] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadDetected Thread [http-nio-9777-exec-7] (id=[68]) has been active for [69,707] milliseconds (since [5/1/19 12:48 AM]) to serve the same request for [http://geminiwest:9777/confluence/setup/setupdbtype.action] and may be stuck (configured threshold for this StuckThreadDetectionValve is [60] seconds). There is/are [1] thread(s) in total that are monitored by this Valve and may be stuck.
java.lang.Throwable
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.sendQuery(QueryExecutorImpl.java:1354)
at org.postgresql.core.v3.QueryExecutorImpl.execute(QueryExecutorImpl.java:292)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.executeInternal(PgStatement.java:428)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgStatement.execute(PgStatement.java:354)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgPreparedStatement.executeWithFlags(PgPreparedStatement.java:169)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.TypeInfoCache.getSQLType(TypeInfoCache.java:225)
at org.postgresql.jdbc.PgDatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo(PgDatabaseMetaData.java:2173)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.getTypeInfo(NewProxyDatabaseMetaData.java:3326)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.spi.TypeInfo.extractTypeInfo(TypeInfo.java:84)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.internal.ExtractedDatabaseMetaDataImpl$Builder.apply(ExtractedDatabaseMetaDataImpl.java:194)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.internal.JdbcEnvironmentImpl.<init>(JdbcEnvironmentImpl.java:231)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.internal.JdbcEnvironmentInitiator.initiateService(JdbcEnvironmentInitiator.java:114)
at org.hibernate.engine.jdbc.env.internal.JdbcEnvironmentInitiator.initiateService(JdbcEnvironmentInitiator.java:35)
at org.hibernate.boot.registry.internal.StandardServiceRegistryImpl.initiateService(StandardServiceRegistryImpl.java:88)
....
01-May-2019 00:49:58.892 WARNING [Catalina-utility-3] org.apache.catalina.valves.StuckThreadDetectionValve.notifyStuckThreadCompleted Thread [http-nio-9777-exec-7] (id=[68]) was previously reported to be stuck but has completed. It was active for approximately [81,124] milliseconds.